Explore the great outdoors with a van/motorhome conversion at Takalvans
This customer came to Takalvans looking to convert their Toyota Hiace into a van they could travel and live out of comfortably. After several discussions to establish what the customer wanted to achieve the team set work to make the customer's ideas come to life. Below is a brief overview of the inclusions and the customers thoughts on the finished product.
- Custom made hood lining
- Flat floor with commercial floor coverings to last a life time
- Single bed with slide out option for double bed when extended
- Under bed storage
- Full length side kitchen with storage and drawers
- Fridge cabinet and pantry
- Front storage box
- Fiamma F45 awning on custom mounting brackets
𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
- 100a agm battery
- BMPRO 25 amp battery charger
- BMPRO mini boost pro dc to dc charger
- External solar input
- Led ceiling lights
- Automatic roof vent
- 12v charging points throughout
- Waeco 110ltr upright fridge
- 240v power points throughout
When asked about the new van set up, the customer advised they were "loving it" and had already hit the road to explore our beautiful Queensland coastline, currently staying at the Sunshine Coast followed by a trip to the Gold Coast.
If you would like to explore the great outdoors in a van/motorhome conversion to suit your needs contact the team now, with limited booking spaces available in the early new year now is the time to beat the rush and get a booking to create your own travellers paradise to suit your individual needs.