Takalvans - Servicing All Caravan Makes & Models
Reputable manufacturers specify that new caravans should be serviced within three months or 1,000km from purchase and every 12 months or 10,000kms thereafter.
Adhering to these recommendations will ensure your home on wheels stays in tip-top condition, providing you years of trouble free holidays.
For reference, these services usually cover the following components:
- Remove hubs; clean and inspect wheel bearings, hub backing plate assemblies, and pads.
- Re-pack wheel bearings and replace bearing seals.
- Reassemble and paint hub assemblies.
- Check electric brake and brake safe operation and adjust only if required.
- Inspect and grease suspension components as required.
- Inspect tyre condition and wear.
- Inspect jockey wheel, tow hitch, and park brake. Adjust as required.
Our experienced qualified staff will work on your caravan, providing a high level of workmanship to satisfy even the most discerning of owners. We are proud of the fact that all our workshop staff are qualified tradesmen with various areas of expertise to ensure a professional job is completed on your pride and joy.
It doesn't matter whether you are local or a holiday-maker just passing through; call us and make a convenient time to have your work completed. You can book a caravan service during normal office hours by contacting us today.
Here's what a few of our customers had to say;
The service you receive here is fantastic . We had our caravan serviced and a leak fixed . This team are extremely professional and nothing seems to be a problem . They went above and beyond to help us . Cannot recommend them highly enough .
- Robert Watson via Facebook
Had some issues with my Jayco Starcraft when away in Queensland rang Takalvans up only to happy to help got my problems sorted out and they carried out a service at my request. Great service, friendly staff, Jayco were too busy so they missed out as we are from Sydney it was great to get it done so quickly. Would come back here just for my service.
- Ron Smith via Google